Wednesday, October 6, 2010

God Of All Religions

Many a times I experienced a very subtle feeling.Once I felt that my mind is conditioned in a way to perceive it.It happened to me, it's about one's belief.

Writting about Shirdi Sai was there in my mind but I have never gathered the courage to pen it down.
Guru purnima is considered as a very auspicious day.On that particular day I went to shiridi sai temple.The chant,the vibes of the place awakened a thousands of spiritual feelings in me.It generates a plethora of ideas that I had never confronted with.As if I got all answers of my self- doubts.It's an introspection that compelled me to write something.

I read about Shirdi that those who believe in him they often experience a kind of connection or you can tell it telepathy.It acts as a reminder at times.The same happened to me.
I wrote this article but couldnot post it on my blog .But the very next day While opening my facebook ac I got a friendly suggestion from Shirdi sai trust.Either you call it coincidence or connection but it acts like a reminder to me.
I found some people feeling choked with too much of materialism.They try to put on hold their fast life and tune their mind with spirituality.It is oneness with God.A deep sense of being humane.Some people prefer to be spiritual rather than being religious only.

I read a wonderful thing about Shirdi sai that people from all religions are his followers.The attitude and belief we imbibe in our growing up years determine our spiritual and religious belief.
we identify ourselves with that religious belief.We are the outcome of that social conditioning.That is so strongly held and it is very difficult to alter that belief.

People take holy dips rather than looking into their minds.
They don't look into meaningful spiritual growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment