Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Silence still prevails

Silence still prevails


The ride is not always smooth.
When it is filled with emotions
it has to be emptied.

It tries to find expression. 

When the clouds are full of rain water
they have to shower.

Creativity springs from love.
It's about unconditional love.

One can't expect to receive in return.

when it falls short of words it is unspoken.
Life goes on with that language of silence.
Life goes on with that fragnance.











                         RAIN



                      Words take shape
                      very slowly it intoxicates  
                      Only silence speaks
                      with that instinct
                      want to embrace life
                      again and again.
                     I often had to walk alone 
                     Following the footsteps....
                     Till you disappear in 
                     the rain leaving a trail.
                   



COLOURS OF DARKNESS 
When evening falls
Why it feels that
You are around
.

Digging deep into my heart
Why it feels that
you are around

Why I donot
want to break the spell.

When evening falls
What triggers my thought
I Never know
It drifts my thought towards you.

Bringing a lot of freshness in the air
Everything begins to resound.




 SHEER ECSTASY

Do not Know
When You came and left.


Reading the language of your eyes
it worth a thousand complements
for me.
something as little as this
and nobody even knows.
A feeling of sheer ecstasy

As if I was living
my dream in that moment.

I have pocketed that very

moment for the rest of my life.




I wish....I could

I wish you could
Feel the unwritten words

I wish you could read

in between the lines

I wish I could
make you feel
how precious you are for me

I wish I could
explain how the ride is so diffcult
without you

when the heart is filled with wishes
can't wish anything
So all good wishes are
with you.

3 comments:

  1. You write so well. Some day we could score music to your poems. You are a multi dimensional personality. Literature- Art- Business Too. Stay happy and blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write so well. Some day we could score music to your poems. You are a multi dimensional personality. Literature- Art- Business Too. Stay happy and blessed

    ReplyDelete